sobota, 21 grudnia 2013

Christmas gifts ideas

Święta to zbliżające się dni wolne od pracy, czy szkoły. Na które każdy pewnie czeka z utęsknieniem. Gdyby ktoś zapytał.. ''Z czym kojarzą Ci się święta Bożego Narodzenia? '' Z pewnością padły by odpowiedzi: choinka, prezenty, śnieg. Tego ostatniego wciąż brak. Nie wiem jak wy, ale ja nie czuję jak na razie magii świąt, chyba przez te czarne ulice, które wciąż nam towarzyszą.

Prezenty
For Her

Uwielbiam zimę..ale tylko wtedy, kiedy oglądam ją zza okna przy gorącym kubku herbaty. Zimne, długie zimowe wieczory spędzam często na czytaniu książek, czy oglądaniu filmów( w moim przypadku wybór pada zawsze na komedie romantyczne, a zimą na takie, które mają w swojej fabule akcent świąteczny.. polecam ''Listy do M'':) ). Do tego obowiązkowo duży kubek gorącej herbaty, a czasami nawet skuszę się na czekoladę, ciepłe kapcie i szlafrok :D Więc dla zmarzluchów:


Ciepłe kapcie w których nie straszny nam mróz :)- OYSHO
http://www.oysho.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductPage?storeId=65009624&langId=-22&catalogId=60359602&categoryId=742007&productId=2985507&typeCategory=795520


Równie ciepły szlafroczek ..:) - OYSHO



I do kompletu- świąteczny kubek :)

lub ładny gadżet- obudowa na telefon


Albo mały flakonik perfum .. :)


For him


Naręczny zegarek- Calvin Klein


Portfel i brelok- CK


Przydatny gadżet- słuchawki :D


albo flakonik perfum.. :)

A na jakie prezenty padł Wasz wybór? :)

45 komentarzy:

  1. podoba mi się to opakowanie na telefon :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ooo te słuchawy mega :) Pozdrawiam i zapraszam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. jeeej chyba się zakochałam w tych kapciuchach! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. obudowa na telefon jest świetny. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Piękny blog, posty bardzo przemyślane i ciekawe ,a design prześliczny ! ♥
    Proszę Cię abyś zajrzała do tego posta - to dla mnie ważne :c
    http://fashionneverenough.blogspot.com/2013/12/prosze-was-o-pomoc.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Fajniutki post . obserwuje i liczę na to samo
    marcela-marccela.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. świetne propozycje prezentów

    pozdrawiam serdecznie
    Marcelka Fashion

    :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. obudowa i słuchawki to fajne rzeczy na prezent :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Świetne kapcie ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Ja postawiłam w tym roku na prefumy :) I cieszę się bo się bardzo spodobały :)))


    www.kruchaszarlotka.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Te kapciochy są świetne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails
    with the same comment. Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service?

    Kudos!

    Also visit my blog - Thaddeus

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. If you desire to improve your know-how just keep visiting this web
    page and be updated with the hottest news posted here.


    Also visit my blog ... Kristeen

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Since the admin of this web page is working, no question very shortly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


    Check out my website mobile blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?

    My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would definitely
    benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

    Stop by my blog; web site

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's the little
    changes that make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!



    Visit my page: life hacks

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
    fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure
    where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

    Check out my website homepage

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great.

    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say
    it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.


    Feel free to surf to my web page ... Im Shopping Blog (Cooleyft1rUJtp.jux.com)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did
    you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own site and would love to
    know where you got this from or what the theme is
    called. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my web blog Darnell

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. I seldom comment, however after browsing a few of the remarks
    on this page "Christmas gifts ideas". I do have a
    couple of questions for you if you don't mind.
    Is it just me or do a few of the comments look like they are left by
    brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online
    sites, I'd like to follow you. Could you
    make a list of all of your public pages like your
    linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: Shopping Reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures
    aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.


    My web site; Kiera

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it
    and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be
    benefited from this website.

    my weblog; Coleman

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on
    the web the easiest factor to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as people think about
    issues that they just do not know about.

    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire
    thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    Here is my web page - Clarissa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. Keep on working, great job!

    my weblog ... Davida

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... Laurence

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. Hi to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this blog includes
    remarkable and really good data designed for visitors.


    Also visit my blog ... Online marketing (www.xing.com)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
    worked hard on. Any recommendations?

    Feel free to visit my website Travel Business (http://en.netlog.com/)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use
    WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to
    get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be
    greatly appreciated!

    Look at my blog post; Carrol

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward
    to your new updates.

    My homepage - food and drink blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. Do you have any video of that? I'd want to find out some additional
    information.

    Here is my page; Bryant

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  31. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from
    each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!



    Feel free to visit my web-site Alonzo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  32. I like it whenever people get together and share ideas. Great site, stick
    with it!

    my web blog :: Kathi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  33. I do trust all the ideas you've offered to your post.
    They're very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too
    brief for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Also visit my web-site: Valencia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  34. Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging and site-building visitors, due to
    it's fastidious posts

    Also visit my web blog ... Austin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  35. What's up, this weekend is good in favor of me, since this
    moment i am reading this wonderful informative paragraph here at my residence.


    Feel free to visit my website ... Cody

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  36. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You've performed a fantastic job. I'll definitely
    digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.


    My web site :: film blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  37. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
    people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text
    for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space
    it out better?

    My web site ... Wally

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  38. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading
    it, you can be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back later in life.
    I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice
    morning!

    my site ... Nicolas

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  39. It's going to be finish of mine day, however before ending
    I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my knowledge.



    Also visit my page Nola

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  40. Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
    say I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts.

    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
    Thanks a ton!

    Also visit my blog post ... Eddie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  41. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your
    useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.


    Here is my weblog; Roman

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  42. Do you do link outreach for your website? Many people told me to stop with that now
    Added a post on my Facebook, hope you dont mind

    my blog :: Franchesca

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  43. Hi, for all time i used to check weblog posts
    here in the early hours in the break of day, for the
    reason that i like to gain knowledge of more and more.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog seo

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuje za odwiedzenie mojego bloga. Skomentuj, zaobserwuj, a ja na pewno się odwdzięczę. Pozdrawiam :)